A resolver is an object providing the ability to resolve a promise.
A resolver does not allow retrieving the reference to which a promise has been resolved; in E (but not in ref_send), a resolver allows observing whether resolution has occurred.
- Signature: resolve(resolution) :void
Resolves the promise to resolution, or throws if it is already resolved.
- Signature: resolveRace(_) :Boolean
- Signature: smash(problem) :Boolean
Equivalent to resolveRace(Ref.broken(problem)).
- Signature: isDone() :Boolean
Returns whether the promise is already resolved.
- Signature: gettingCloser() :void
The specification for this message has not been written.