Revision as of 11:53, 9 November 2010 by ThomasLeonard
I'm using E for two separate projects:
- At IT Innovation, for some of our experimental work on service oriented architectures.
- At 0install.net, as a demonstrator showing how to use 0install to run sandboxed applications with distributed dependency handling.
I publish my patches to my E Git repository. The next branch generally contains things I consider ready for merging into the E svn repository.
- Make CapTP shutdown when its vat is shutdown (on next)
- Various possible optimisations are on the compiler branch (these mostly have only a small benefit or don't work fully; otherwise I push them to next)
- Split Scope into Scope (internal data structure for the E interpreter, including local variables, etc) and EEnv (simpler structure exposed to E code, replacing safeScope, etc). This avoids the need to tame access to these objects and hopefully makes the code easier to read.