See  for description and protocol documentation. The material should be moved here and rewritten into a specification.
Links to specification details should go right here.
The CapTP specification, per se, does not specify these choices:
- The set of Miranda messages all objects exposed over CapTP are expected to respond to. CapTP requires at least __whenMoreResolved.
- The format in which CapTP messages are serialized for transmission over a byte stream.
In an E system, these holes are specified to be filled with, respectively:
- Miranda protocol
- XXX Write this specification. See CapTP impl in E-on-CL
- Data-E, with CapTP-specific details as below.
(This has all been made up by User:Kevin Reid; please critique.)
The graph exits which are CapTP-specific are:
- The uncall recipient for all descriptors. For example, an ImportDesc is represented in Data-E as
- The local presence of the LocatorUnum.