Roughly in order of liveness.
- I am currently the semi-official E-on-Java maintainer as Mark Miller is busy with other projects.
- Caja-CapTP — adapting CapTP to Caja.
- E-on-CL — E implementation
- eel/runebot/murepl, the IRC bot etc. project (source not released; currently runs on my personal laptop which is a situation that Really Ought To Be Fixed)
- E-on-Haskell — E implementation
- kEIO — EIO implementation for E-on-Java
- Den — distributed virtual world platform
- The surprise list.
- /java3d.e-awt — Java 3D API used from E
- /scribble.e-awt — Simple Swing UI application with custom graphics
- /User far proxy — project to allow a human to provide the behavior of a far ref
- /Thoughts on protocol queries — how does one object ask another what protocols it supports reliably?
This should probably be migrated into an issue tracker. Right now we're nominally using SourceForge, but I, at least, find it tedious to work with.
That said, these are my personal things-which-ought-to-be-done, and not the reflection of any consensus; I'm just dumping them here because it's better than them living in a random file on my hard disk.
E-on-Java work to do
- Change the default taming policy for no-safej-file classes from ALL to NONE. (2010-02-27)
- Add shortcut syntax to SafeJ files for declaring allow-all, then replace the functionality of ApprovedClassList with safej files using that syntax. (2010-02-27)
- Documentation, including impl-specific, should go to the wiki. Spec tests go to the wiki (Category:E specification). Impl-specific (features and regression) tests stay in source tree. (2010-02-27)
E-on-CL work to do/misc notes
- Old notes from Jul 17 2008:
- eocl r992:993 introduced a slowdown [in executing --updoc tests/captp/introducer.updoc].
- Stuff about custom method specializers in SBCL:   
- transparent does NOT imply ok-for-Selfless. transparent can be mutable, e.g. FlexList (w/o value guard?) is transparent. TODO: revise Selfless to drop the independent Selfless auditor, in favor of TransparentSelfless approval, etc. -- because (Selfless+Transparent) isn't sufficient, we need to require immutability as well
- invocation for benchmarking + sprof-tree:
time rlwrap ./clrune -L--eval -L'(require :sb-sprof)' -L--load -L ~/Documents/sbslow-project/sbcl/sprof-tree.lisp -L--eval -L'(setf sb-sprof:*sample-interval* 0.1)' -L--eval -L'(defun sb-sprof::report () (with-open-file (s "sampler-updoc.trace" :direction :output :element-type :default :if-exists :supersede) (sb-sprof::write-sampler-data s)))' -p ../sb-parse-cache.sexp --updoc --profile sb-sprof tests/captp/AnswersTable.updoc
- this may be obsolete due to having profile options in clrune —Kevin Reid 08:56, 6 May 2010 (CDT)
E design work
- Idea: Every directory serves as a root (that is, has the facilities of <file> like optUnget). This allows chrooting and allows updoc tests to be given virtual roots that aren't different in implementation from the real root.(2010-02-27)
- File pathname getting is tamed away, use <myRoot>.optUnget instead. The REPL's printFunc's textWriter has authority to show paths.
- Post as unresolved design issue whether to use E-on-CL's isQuoting and printSame methods in standard E. (2010-02-27)
- Post the contents of my 'To be discussed with MarkM' file on the wiki. (2010-02-27)